Thursday, March 5, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Stress is thy middle name. So, let me take a few minutes to recognize all the good I have in my life:

[1] I have a husband who loves me and wants to grow old with me.

[2] I have 3 wonderful children who are thriving in life.

[3] I have a decent roof over my head and a boiler that works (sometimes with prodding).

[4] I have a good support network of family and friends who I know, when push comes to shove, will be there for me if I need them.

[5] I have a thankful and smiling heart, instead of a bitter heart.

[6] I am at peace with my life.

[7] I have faith that God will provide for me and my family... opening doors when appropriate.

[8] I can see and appreciate the fruits of all my labor.

[9] I have been blessed with gentle, friendly and well-behaved pets.

[10] I have love!

No comments:

Post a Comment