Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So Low Tech -- Me!

Sorry for missing yesterday and, apparently, today. I've been experimenting with scheduling posts and, obviously, I haven't worked out the kinks yet. That's just a nice way of admitting that I don't know what I'm doing, here. But, if you don't see my new post technically tomorrow at 12:01 this AM (because I can't figure out how to get it posted tonight), then I'll have to quickly perfect my copy/paste capabilities which I also have not been able to get working in blog-mode.

I'm not even going to tell you what it is I did for a living before I became a stay-at-home-mom to my 3 beautiful children (2 of which happen to have Down syndrome). Suffice it to say that I SHOULD be able to figure out all this "simple" computer stuff and my colleagues would be on the floor laughing at my folly.

I guess it's good to be able to laugh at yourself! So, this is me laughing all the way to bed! And, tomorrow, hopefully, I'll be able to say I learned something new (how to schedule a post)... if I'm lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment