Sunday, July 26, 2009

A "Blog Hop Til You Drop" Welcome

While I would love to be in Chicago meeting my favorite Moms of blogging fame, unfortunately, being the stay-at-home mom [blogger] that I am -- young kids... a couple with special needs and all -- my place is at home. With them. At least for now and in the foreseeable future. Still, a girl can dream... and I can blog hop til I drop at http://www.pensieve.me/2009/07/its-time-to-bloghop-til-you-drop.html.

So, welcome all you stay-at-home [from Chicago] Mom bloggers. I am Maggie - Mom to three beautiful children -- two of whom have been blessed with identical chromosomes including a little something extra in the 21st position. If you want to read more about me, check out my side bar (About Me and My Motivation). Hope you enjoy the cyber trip to my life on Long Island, NY. Peruse. Comment. Email me with questions. Leave a link to your site so I can return the favor.

And, maybe next year or the year after that, after we've gotten to know each other a little better through our blogging, we can meet face-to-face at some Mom Blogging (or Down syndrome) conference (instead of just post-to-post). Or maybe even create our own little local niche conferences. (Dreaming again.) Until then, thanks for visiting. See you soon in the blogosphere!

xo maggie mae

9 comments:

  1. It is nice to meet you Maggie! I love your outlook on life =)

    Please stop by and say hello.

    http://www.moodymamasays.com/2009/07/23/top-10-reasons-i-am-excited-to-stay-home-with-my-family-this-coming-weekend/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't a clue what bloghop is!?! I have read about it on two blogs now. I guess I'm not the blogger I thought I was, but I sure have fun keeping up with all the beautiful individuals with Down syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It's nice to meet you! I love the picture on your header! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Just stopping by on the Blog Hop. Keep up the positive outlook. I have a son with a learning disability. Positive thinkng is a must!

    Here's my blog: http://smartcentsmom.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to "meet" you! Just stopping by from the BlogHop! I'm giving away a $5 gc and a few more prizes on my blog here if you'd like to stop by today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blog hoppin! you have a beautiful family. i look forward to getting to know you better. have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. Visiting from the Hop. I love the idea of focusing your blog on happiness inducing thoughts! Your children are beautiful.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopped by from the Blog Hop. Just wanted to say hello. What a great looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maggie! Im visiting from bloghop!

    Hyla
    http://greenearthjourney.com

    ReplyDelete